Operations Manager -Nampa, ID
Company: Franz Family Bakery
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Franz Family Bakery was founded in 1906 in the Pacific Northwest
and has become one of country's most successful bakeries. We
produce a variety of baked products, marketed under a wide range of
premium labels, all made with quality ingredients and a superior
baking process. We employ over 4,000 employees and distribute our
products in Alaska, Idaho, California, Utah, Montana, Oregon, and
Take your career to the next level and join our exciting team.
Franz offers employees excellent benefits including:
- Competitive Wages: Salary commensurate with experience.
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Generous Holiday and Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare-Medical, Dental and Vision
- Profit Sharing and 401k Plan for retirement.
- Discount Franz Products
We are seeking a Operations Managerto join our hard working and
fast-paced team.This position includes financial and operational
accountabilities for Production, Shipping, Engineering,
Sanitation/Receivingand all other bakery related operations. This
results-oriented manager will have substantial management
experience with progressive responsibility and accountability. The
Operations Manager reports to the East Division Operations Manager
in Spokane, WA.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Financials with bottom line accountability
- Emerging markets
- Operational aptitude
- Leader / Manager of varied work teams
- Independent judgment
- Franz Core Values
- All Operations
- Manufacturing Safety (GMP's)
- SQF/Food Safety
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Use proper LOTO process when required while performing operator
or clean up duties
- Follow plant safety rules and procedures
- Encourage safe work techniques for all employees
- Perform all duties safely and to use discretion to prevent
- Complete annual safety refresher training requirements.
- 5 Years manufacturing experience in a food production
- AIB Certification or commensurate experience
- 5 Years Managerial experience in Manufacturing preferred
- Bachelor's in business or Accounting preferred
- Strong communication skills interpersonal and written
- A high level of analytical ability is required.
- Ability to exercise a high level of independent judgment.
- Excellent organizational skills and flexibility to work in a
fast-paced work environment.
- Good Computer Skills - Windows Office, Outlook, Excel.
Keywords: Franz Family Bakery, Nampa , Operations Manager -Nampa, ID, Executive , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!