Finance Business Partnering Manager - Ranches Grandview
Company: Simplot Company
Location: Grand View
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Finance Business Partnering Manager - Ranches Grandview The J.R.
Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with
roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related
businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table
company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture,
including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences,
fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product
development, and distribution. Summary The Business Partner for
Land and Livestock provides financial guidance, expertise,
financial forecasting and recommendations to Business Managers for
operational decisions and support. The role will liaise with other
finance departments (Global Services, Food Group & AgriBusiness) to
facilitate the exchange of information, coordination of processes,
and understanding and improvement of financial results. Responsible
for developing, establishing and managing the assigned Groups
operational and cost accounting function. Key Responsibilities
- Ensure the operation's information requirements for
decision-making are met and provide interpretation. This will
include spending activity, reports/analysis, segment profitability,
inventory status, inventory movement, & capital project
- Manage department staff providing leadership, supervision,
coaching, education, and performance feedback.
- Directs the monthly and year-end Financial statement
preparation and reporting.
- Responsible for the budgeting & forecasting of Ranches and
Farms to include P&L, Balance Sheet, cash flow and variance
- Manage specific accounting activity for inventory/COGS and
Sales along with allocation of general costs (irrigation, power,
management, etc.) to specific ranch/farm or crop.
- Develop and identify process improvements and manage change
with impacted systems and processes throughout the group. Typical
Education Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4 year college or
- Eight plus years work experience. Other Information
- Strong financial analytical skills and knowledge, typically
demonstrated through a CPA, MBA, or business degree
(finance/Finance emphasis preferred) plus at least 8 years of
progressively more responsible managerial experience.
- Must have adaptability to communicate with a wide range of
- Ability to analyze financial and operational information with
the purpose to make process improvement recommendations.
- Ability to apply leadership skills necessary to direct people
and projects in a team environment. Job Requisition ID:--4016
Travel Required:--Less than 10% Location(s):--L&L Headquarters
- Grand View-- Country:--United States **The J.R. Simplot Company
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military
or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
If you require technical assistance, please email us at
Keywords: Simplot Company, Nampa , Finance Business Partnering Manager - Ranches Grandview, Executive , Grand View, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!