Company: Plexus Corp
Posted on: November 10, 2019
PURPOSE STATEMENT: Scope of position includes the development and
manufacturing validation strategy of all MicroE related processes
that support Plexus customer s products. This includes driving the
customer s requirements, using the NPI development methodology,
through all supporting development functions and supporting
organizations. Primary function also includes effective
communication of deliverables and program status to customers, all
levels of management and key stakeholders.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Takes the lead role in driving the NPI system/process (PPQP) and
the associated deliverables at each milestone to ensure on time
delivery of milestones and development programs to meet/exceed
* Development SOW owner and creator for the development of new
customer programs and development test sites. Manages changes in
project scope, schedule, unit cost and communicating these to the
customer in a timely fashion.
* Single point technical contact on projects. Communicate the needs
of the program up and down (to all vested stakeholders) to
* Drive customer's expectations/requirements through all supporting
development functions and teams. Create and utilize development
SOWs to define and communicate program needs and milestone progress
to all key stakeholders. Lead the milestone reviews on the programs
and present technical status/updates at customer QTR's and internal
* Primary technical interface for customers, program management,
engineering services and business units for MicroE development
programs, strategy and manufacturing solutions.
* Develop high level process and packaging integration flows
(routes) for new development requests. Provide prioritization,
resource requirements, risk/gap analysis and planning/scheduling on
new development requests.
* Provide follow-up on rough order of magnitude (ROM) cost for
development engagement with customers. Capture all requirements and
work closely with Finance and Business teams on quoting
* Provide definition of roadmaps across assigned technical domains.
Attend appropriate industry related conferences to Research and
provide insight into competitive landscape and update the
technology roadmaps accordingly. Work closely with SME s to
translate technology roadmaps into executable unit process
roadmaps. Work collaboratively to define related test vehicles and
execution strategy to meet customer requirements/roadmaps.
* Work Collaboratively with Quality Engineering to provide risk
mitigation opportunities on programs and drive PFMEA process to
mitigate process development time and cost.
* Work with Customers to determine the reliability testing needed
and monitor qualification progress.
* Represent manufacturing and engineering on customer support (CFT)
* Support factory metrics/goals on cycle times, continuous
improvement, 5S and training plans.
* Required to approve purchases for tooling and materials at
Program Manager Level.
* Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business
* Additional duties as assigned.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in an engineering field is
required; a Bachelor s degree is required.
* Two (2) years of related experience is required; Two (2) or more
years of related experience is preferred.
* Experience with advanced semiconductor packaging and
microelectronics manufacturing processes is required.
* Process development experience and NPI is highly desired.
* Hands on equipment troubleshooting experience is preferred.
* Project management experience is preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to
successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to effectively communicate to customers and leadership.
* Strong organization and program management skills.
* Strong analytical problem solving skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and MS Project is required.
* Proficiency with Plexus systems and enterprise tools preferred
(GSF, JDE, Agile, etc.).
* General office equipment and materials.
* The work setting should consist of an office environment with
suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a low noise
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is
not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent
could be asked to perform.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing
a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus
does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse
backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake
sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas.
Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods
and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S.
persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful
permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted
asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees..
Keywords: Plexus Corp, Nampa , Integration Engineer, Engineering , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!