Company: Plexus Corp
Posted on: July 3, 2019
PURPOSE STATEMENT: Responsible for providing technical direction on
test and inspection equipment and supporting test processes. Test
Engineers are a key resource for the Focus Factory (FF) team and
are chartered with the implementation and validation of the test
equipment at the site.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Lead Assembly Build Instruction development and training.
* Adhere to global SOPs and work instructions.
* Lead New Customer/Product Introductions.
* Support test quote request based on RFQ process.
* Lead Test ECO Implementation.
* Ensure that effective training methods are identified and
available to all FF's.
* Support FFs in rationalizing equipment and configuration
requirements to meet manufacturing and customer needs.
* Support test acceptance and yield improvement processes.
* Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business
* Additional duties as assigned.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required; a
Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering Technologies or
Electrical Engineering is preferred.
* Three (3) years of related experience is required; Five (5) or
more years of related experience is preferred.
* Multi-site or multi-customer experience highly preferred.
* Working knowledge of 21 CFR Part 820, a plus.
* Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools, a
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to
successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be
* Strong organizational, time management, problem solving, and
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbal and
* Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution and negotiation.
* Maintain strong working relationships with FF personnel, program
management, Product Services Engineering group, and process support
* Assertive and self-motivated with the ability to work
independently and in a team environment.
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications.
* General office equipment and materials.
* The work setting should consist of a manufacturing environment
with suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a moderate
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is
not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent
could be asked to perform.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing
a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus
does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse
backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake
sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas.
Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods
and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S.
persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful
permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted
asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees..
Keywords: Plexus Corp, Nampa , Test Engineer, Engineering , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!