Company: Concrete Strategies LLC.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Field Engineer Summary Description: The Field Engineer position
is a combination of office and field role involving various types
of conditions encountered on the construction site. This position
serves as job site layout and surveying, as well as field and
office support for operations on the jobs in which they are
involved. Responsibilities range from on-site job layout,
surveying, as-builds, job quantity tracking, on-site daily activity
involvement, concrete material tracking, equipment and manpower
productivity tracking, extra work ticket tracking, project safety
compliance, quality control compliance, production
analysis/tracking. Specific Responsibilities:
- Foundation and Anchor Bolt layout
- Project safety compliance
- Participation in project sequencing and scheduling
- Project quantity/progress tracking
- Production analysis/tracking
- Material/equipment procurement
- Coordination with GC/Owner
- Coordination with CSI Operations manager regarding
- Daily Time Collection
- Material and equipment log upkeep.
- Submittal procurement
- Field physical labor, carpentry, finishing
- Active participate in QA/QC Program oversight.
- Active in Safety program paperwork (PTSA, Safety Audit,
Equipment Inspections, etc)
- 0-5 years of experience
- Bachelors degree in Construction management or Engineer
- Basic/General knowledge of construction principles/practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an adaptable and
flexible style in working with all types of individuals
- Energetic and highly motivated with a strong sense of
- Highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated, with the ability to
work equally well on own as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to walk the job site, climb ladders, and multi floor
About usConcrete Strategies employs over 800 office and field
personnel and completes over $500 million revenue annually from our
headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, as well as our other national
offices.Our other locations include Kansas City, KS; Des Moines,
IA; Exton, PA; Phoenix, AZ; and Marysville, WA.We have an
unparalleled track record in architectural site cast concrete,
structural concrete, flatwork, site utilities and all types of
self-performing concrete construction for commercial projects. Most
importantly, our commitment to safety has earned CSI a reputation
as one of the top concrete contractors in the United States.
Keywords: Concrete Strategies LLC., Nampa , Field Engineer, Engineering , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!